I'm not really sure what I do and do not want people to know about me, so this might be left untouched for some time
I guess I could start with things I like
- Whilst taking much less of my time than it once did, I've an affinity for philosophy
- By comparison, so very much of my time is spent pouring over the past! I fancy myself a rather studitious historian, of all that is and all that ever will be
- I like internet obscura, peoples personal sites, vlogs, and passion projects, vibrating softly in quiet and dusty corners
- I used to be really into the hobby of pen spinning, which is exactly what it sounds like. I often describe it as something like poetry, with words, strung into sentences, and made into poems, with references, double meanings, and all sorts of literary devices
- I occasionally play video games. I don't have much in the way of favourites, considering they're mostly a time passer, thought number, or sensation duller.
- Music! Of all kinds, all parts, all sines and squares and that other wave who's name I forget
- Impressionist paintings make me feel fuzzy inside
- I like watching anime from time to time, mostly iyashikei
A drawing in a childrens book I own. I feel a strong sense of kinship with it.